Sunday, October 16, 2011

Beautiful little family

Boo finally made me get out of bed this afternoon and take the dogs on a walk with him. I was very reluctant, but when I finally got out there it did make me feel a bit better. Today has been a blur of crying and agonizing over the fact that Truman is really gone. My heart hurts so badly. I miss him so much. I just feel so cheated that I only got to have him for 1 year. He was my dream. I had such big plans for the both of us. And now hes gone.
One part of our walk was pretty steep. I slipped and almost fell twice. Both times, Boo was there to catch me. And immediately afterword, Sally and Nicholas ran to check on me. I think the only way that I'm going to get through this is going to be with their help. My mom described them today as my beautiful little family. I think shes right.

No comments:

Post a Comment