Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm lovin' this guy...


Its hard to believe that I've had this horse for only a few weeks now. I swear, I just adore him. He has brought so much happiness to our family. I would never have thought I'd love another horse like I love this one...but I do. Draggo is so laid back and sweet. I am trying to not jinx myself with him, but we have had so many wonderful rides together already! I've even ridden him alone out in the pastures and he was a DOLL!

He has been steadily gaining weight and is really settled in at the barn. His favorite of all the horses here is Redford. How ironic is that? He loves to snuggle and be groomed. And let me tell you, he will do ANYTHING for a peppermint!!! We are so blessed to have him in our lives. I feel so lucky. I hope he feels just as lucky to have us.

No comments:

Post a Comment