Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moore's Cove Falls

Since I live in the mountains year round, its easy to forget all of the fun things there are to do around here. Today was a lovely day so we decided to go on a hike with the dogs.


Pisgah Forest is about 20 minutes from our house. Other than the super nice trails and the beautiful things to see, the really nice thing about Pisgah is that you can have your dogs off of the leash. If you've never been to Moore's Cove falls, I highly reccommend it. The hike is super easy and lots of fun with bridges and cute creeks.



I just love going places like this with my little family. I often forget how many fun and FREE things are right in my backyard! The coolest part about this waterfall is the fact that you can walk BEHIND it!


I love, love LOVE living in these mountains!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this hike and also your pictures! Looks like those dogs were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete