Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree.....

Well, a few days ago I posted about going to pick up our Christmas tree in Toxaway. I figured I'd do it justice by posting a few pictures of the finnished product.


I had to bribe Nicholas with a treat to sit by the tree. Ever since we brought it in the house, he has been sure it is going to attack him. He had just worked up the courage to walk by it and then I added all the moving creatures around the bottom. You can imagine his dismay when he noticed they were there. Hopefully he will adjust to them.


Even though it takes up the majority of our den, it is a lovely tree. I like it a lot. We had to use ladders to reach the top for the lights and the ornaments. I have never had a Christmas tree this large before. I can finally sit on the couch with Boo and the dogs at night and admire it.

Here are a few more cute decorations around the house....



1 comment:

  1. i sure do love your tree & decorations! and your house looks so clean! proud of you boo! <3

    ReplyDelete