Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Final Bandage Change!!

Tonight Boo and I removed Truman's bandages around his middle for the final time! The bandages that he had on were called Elasticon. They have a glue on the inside but they are very similar to ace bandages. The glue is very helpful keeping the bandage in place. However, it is agonizing for Truman when they are removed! He tries so hard to be brave each time, but I can tell that it really hurts him. I'm thrilled that we are finally done taking off his bandages. He is doing so great these days. He is going to have his stitches taken out this friday! SO happy!!!


Today on our walk, I had to smile. Not only was it me and Truman walking around camp...we were accompanied by Nicholas, Sally AND Jack the barn cat. Ahhhh today is a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment