Friday, September 16, 2011

Truman thank-yous

I posted on facebook about Truman's situation last night. I can't even keep count of how many people sent messages with heartfelt words and prayers. I can truly feel all of the prayers and positive energy heading to Truman. The feeling that I have knowing so many people out there care is something I can't even describe. I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. A lot of people out there would just think it silly to be so in love with a creature. But all of you understand. And because you understand, I don't think you need much more than just a simple thank you.
So, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart from me and from Truman. Keep praying...I know he's going to keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment