Monday, September 19, 2011

Miracles Happen

Today we went to visit Truman. I just can't say enough nice things about the people who work at the place. They inform us on every single detail with him and they treat him so wonderfully. Hes not just another patient there. He is a horse and he has emotions and feelings. And they recognize that. The main vet that has been working with him is Dr. Hunter. She is just wonderful and totally puts up with me and my thousands of questions about Truman. Today she happily informed us that we can take him HOME tomorrow afternoon!!!! Of course I began to cry when she said this. I am just thrilled beyond all words. I just can't believe we are going to be able to take him home so soon!
I have prayed and cried and hoped and prayed some more. And now it is all worth it. My baby boy is coming HOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment