Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Lorax

I just recently found out that they are creating a new movie based on this book. It makes me very happy that they are bringing this story back around. It is by far one of my most favorite books in the world. Its a very simple story about a very important issue. I hope that it reaches lots and lots of people and maybe it will make a small difference. If you have never read the book, I higly reccommend it. And if you have any children I strongly encourage you to read it to them as well. Its just such a wonderful story.

This is my favorite quote from the movie:

Unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not.

I just can't say enough nice things about this book. Seriously, its one of the best ones out there. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment