Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grazing!!!

Today was a wonderful day with baby Truman. The vets that have been taking care of him are doing an unbelievable job. They are so sweet to him and take him for extra walks every day. He is now eating mash in the morning and the afternoon. He is also eating wet hay in the morning and afternoon. We got a special treat today. We got to take him out to graze today. Being able to graze is a huge step for him! The head vet who did his surgery has put him on the fast track to recovery. They have removed his catheter which means he is off of anti-biotics and pain meds. This is also a wonderful sign. I have to remind myself that he is still not completely out of the woods. BUT, there is so much more hope now. I am so proud of Truman and the fight that he has in him. He inspires me every second that I spend with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment